What are we doing?
- Mandatory Tympanic Thermometer Checks.
- Mandatory Masks ( If you don’t have a surgical/N-95 mask, one will be provided for you).
- Cleaning of all equipment (including exam tables and lamps) with UV-light and Germicidal Wipe Downs after each patient encounter.
- Mandatory pre-visit questionnaires and appropriate follow-up for high-risk patients.
- Limiting visits and appointment slots to avoid overbooking.
- Online visits for gynecology visits from your home.
- Your safety is our number one priority – so we will continue to make sure that our offices are clean and our patients are screened.
- High-risk patients (having traveled out of the country in the past 14 days, and/or symptoms of dry cough, shortness of breath, and fever – will be triaged to appropriate care as per CDC guidelines.
- Our staff checks-in daily with a self-assessment screening. If they are at moderate-risk, we do not have them present at the time of your visit.
- If you have any questions, please call us at 212-500-1007 or email [email protected]